Ree Drummond Net Worth 2023
Ree Drummond is estimated to have a net worth of $50 Million Dollars as of 2023. She has accumulated her net worth with her versatility in each field she has worked in.
Her primary source of earnings is from her career as a blogger, author, food writer, and television personality. As she progresses in her career, her net worth is projected to rise.
|2023||$50 Million Dollars|
|2024||$51 Million Dollars|
|2025||$52 Million Dollars|
|2026||$53 Million Dollars|
|2027||$54 Million Dollars|
Ree Drummond Salary 2023
Ree Drummond receives an estimated salary of $80,000 per year, she gets a monthly salary of $6,666.40. Ree works as an American blogger, author, food writer, and television personality.
|Year||Salary Per Year||Salary Per Month|
Ree Drummond Biography
Ree Drummond is an American blogger, author, food writer, and television personality, she gained fame through her blog, The Pioneer Woman, where she chronicled her life in rural Oklahoma.
Building on the popularity of her blog, Drummond is the host of her own television show, also named The Pioneer Woman, on The Food Network, debuting in 2011. In addition to her TV ventures, she has authored cookbooks, a children’s book, and an autobiography.
Expanding her brand, in 2015, Drummond introduced a line of “homey lifestyle” products, including cookware, cutlery, appliances, clothing, and outdoor living items.
Ree Drummond Wiki
- Birth name: Anne Marie Smith
- Date of birth: January 6, 1969
- Place of birth: Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States
- Ree Drummond age: 54 years (as of 2023)
- Birth sign: Capricorns
- Height: 5′6″
- Spouse: Ladd Drummond (m. 1996)
- Education: University of Southern California
- Profession: Blogger, author, television personality
- Salary: $80,000
- Net worth: $50 million dollars (2023)
Ree Drummond Age
Ree Drummond is 54 years of age as of 2023, She was born on January 6, 1969, in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, United States. She usually celebrates her birthday with her family and close friends every year on January 6. Her zodiac sign is Capricorns.
|Ree Drummond Age||54 years||55 years|
Ree Drummond Height
Ree Drummond stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches approximately 1.68 m. Her weight, hair color, eye color, bra size, waist, and bust size will be updated as soon as the details are available.
Ree Drummond Parents and Siblings
Ree Drummond’s parents are Gerre Schwert (mother) and William Douglas Smith (father). Her upbringing took place in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, in a residence that overlooked the surroundings of a country club. Within her family, she has two brothers, Doug Smith and Mike Smith, as well as a sister named Betsy Lee Smith.
Ree Drummond Education
In 1987, Ree Drummond completed her high school education at Bartlesville High School and subsequently ventured beyond Oklahoma to pursue her college studies in Los Angeles, California. She successfully graduated from the University of Southern California in 1991. Initially, she pursued journalism but later transitioned to gerontology.
After graduation, she intended to attend law school in Chicago; however, her life took an unexpected turn when she met and married her husband, Ladd Drummond. Ladd Drummond is a member of the affluent Drummond ranching family.
Ree Drummond, raised in the Episcopalian faith, is also an alumna of the Pi Beta Phi sorority.
Ree Drummond Husband
Ree is happily married to her beloved husband, Ladd Drummond. Their union took place on September 21, 1996. Ladd Drummond, born on January 22, 1969, is a fourth-generation member of the prominent Osage County cattle ranching Drummond family, affectionately referred to as “the Marlboro Man” in Ree’s books and her blog.
For their honeymoon, the couple ventured to Australia, and they currently reside on a remote working cattle ranch located approximately 8 miles west of Pawhuska, Oklahoma. Ree and Ladd are proud parents to five children: Alex Drummond, Todd Drummond, Bryce Drummond, and Paige Drummond.
Interestingly, Ladd Drummond’s second cousin is Gentner Drummond, who serves as the Attorney General of Oklahoma.
Ree Drummond Kids
Ree is a proud mother to five children: Alex Drummond, Todd Drummond, Bryce Drummond, and Paige Drummond.
Ree Drummond Breakfast Casserole
Ree Drummond Inspired Breakfast Casserole
- 1 pound breakfast sausage
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 8 large eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 6 slices of bread, cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions (for garnish, optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the breakfast sausage until browned and crumbled. Add chopped onions and bell pepper, and cook until vegetables are softened. Drain any excess grease.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Spread the cubed bread evenly in the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the cooked sausage mixture over the bread, and then top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture evenly over the entire casserole, ensuring it soaks into the bread.
- Allow the casserole to sit for about 10 minutes to let the bread absorb the liquid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or until the center is set and the top is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before slicing.
- Garnish with chopped green onions if desired.
Enjoy this hearty and delicious breakfast casserole, inspired by the style of Ree Drummond!