Who is Frank Gardner, Elizabeth Rizzini Husband
Frank Gardner is a BBC journalist (reporter) who is most of all sought because of his girlfriend/wife, Elizabeth Rizzini and his show, Being Frank: The Frank Gardner Story, which aired on BBC Two in November 2020.
Who is Frank Gardner Wife? Elizabeth Rizzini Husband
In 2018, Gardner divorced from his wife, Amanda Pearson whom they had married for more than 2 decades. The following year, he was recognized kissing Elizabeth Rizzini at a pub in South London after the pair meeting in a lift at BBC offices.
Gardner explained to the Mail on Sunday in October 2020: “I’m incredibly fortunate to have met a lovely person, the BBC weather presenter Elizabeth Rizzini.
“We first met in the lift at work. I’d always admired how she was on camera and the way she presents the weather in such an engaging way.
“She is wonderful company; it’s almost like having a first girlfriend.
“Even after all my Middle Eastern travels, a simple holiday in Greece with her recently seemed refreshingly adventurous.”
Frank has not married after splitting from his wife, he is, however, in a relationship with the BBC weather girl, Elizabeth.
What is Frank Gardner Age?
Gardner is 60 years old as of 2021, he was born Francis Rolleston Gardner in Hampstead, London, England. Frank is 15 years older than Elizabeth. He is British by nationality.
What is Elizabeth Rizzini Age?
Elizabeth Rizzini is 45 years old as of 2021, she was born in Banstead, Surrey, England on November 9, 1976. She is British by nationality.
What is Frank Gardner Net Worth?
Gardner is a journalist who has a net worth of $2 million dollars, he has accumulated his net worth from his salary as a BBC news war correspondent and a news reporter for the same station.
What is Elizabeth Rizzini Net Worth?
Rizzini is a meteorologist who has a net worth of $800 thousand dollars, she has accumulated her net worth from her salary as a BBC weather girl.
Who is Frank Gardner Parents?
Gardner was born Francis Rolleston Gardner on 31 July 1961 to his father and mother, Robert Neil Gardner (1922–2010) and Evelyn Grace Rolleston (1923–2014). His father and mother were both diplomats. His grandfather, John Davy Rolleston was a physician. He relocated from the UK to the Hague in the Netherlands when he was 6 years old and was educated at Saint Ronan’s School, and Marlborough College.
What is Frank Gardner Height and Weight?
Gardner is 5 feet 9 inches tall his girlfriend Rizzini stands at a medium height.
Frank Gardner BBC
From 1984 to 1986, Gardner worked as a marketing manager for Gulf Exports and from 1986 to 1990 for Saudi International Bank in trading and sales. From 1990 to 1995, he worked for Robert Fleming Bank for five years, becoming the Middle East Director. He had a career spanning a decade as an investment banker.
In March 2012, despite fears that this would undermine the impartiality of the BBC, Gardner pulled out of hosting the Counter-Terrorism and Specialist Security Awards (CTSS). In June 2018, Gardner chaired the keynote process of the first two days of the IFSEC International security industry gathering, which took place at the London ExCeL exhibition center.
In 2016, in his position as president of the GB Ski Club, Gardner showed up on Channel 4 ‘s coverage of the Paralympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.
Being Frank: The Frank Gardner Story was broadcast by BBC Two on 5 November 2020. The documentary discusses what it’s like to be switched off unexpectedly.
“There’s such a big difference between Frank that you see on screen and Frank that you know in real life,” Elizabeth said in her brief appearance on the documentary.
She continued that although Frank may seem like a “big old stuffed shirt” he is actually “devastatingly handsome”.
However, Frank told that the comment was a source of great shame for Elizabeth.
What happened to Frank Gardner?
Gardner was shot 6 times while doing coverage on terror activity in Saudi Arabia in June 2004. A bullet stroke his spinal nerves leaving him paralyzed in both legs. He was 43 years old at the time and has been using a wheelchair ever since.
Frank Gardner Wikipedia
- Born: 31 July 1961 (age 59 years in 2020), England, United Kingdom
- Spouse: Amanda Pearson (m. 1997)
- Children: Melissa Gardner, Sasha Gardner
- Parents: Robert Neil Gardner, Evelyn Grace Rolleston
- Education: University of Exeter (1984), Marlborough College, Saint Ronan’s School
- Occupation: Journalist
- Notable credit(s): BBC Six O’Clock News
- Awards: Volunteer Reserves Service Medal (VRSM)
Frank Gardner Summary
- Frank Gardner: BBC Reporter
- Elizabeth Rizzini: BBC Meteorologist
- Frank Gardner Wife: Elizabeth Rizzini
- Elizabeth Rizzini Husband: Frank Gardner
- Frank Gardner Age: 59 years old as of 2020
- Elizabeth Rizzini Age: 44 years old as of 2020
- Frank Gardner Parents: Robert Neil Gardner (1922–2010) and Evelyn Grace Rolleston (1923–2014)
- Elizabeth Rizzini Parents: —
- Frank Gardner Net Worth: $2 million dollars
- Elizabeth Rizzini Net Worth: $800 thousand dollars
- Frank Gardner Height: 5 feet 9 inches
- Elizabeth Rizzini Height: medium height
Frank Gardner Quick Facts
- Gardner works as a BBC Reporter
- His wife Elizabeth Rizzini works as a BBC Meteorologist
- Gardner’s Age is 59 years old as of 2020
- Gardner’s Parents are Robert Neil Gardner (1922–2010) and Evelyn Grace Rolleston (1923–2014)
- Gardner’s Net Worth is $2 million dollars as of 2020