KIRO 7 News Anchor Salaries in 2023
News anchors play a crucial role in delivering up-to-date and accurate information to viewers. As such, their salaries reflect their experience, expertise, and the demanding nature of their profession.
In this article, we will explore the salary profiles of news anchors at KIRO TV in the United States, highlighting the average earnings and the range of compensation for these esteemed journalists.
Average News Anchor Salary at KIRO TV
Based on our extensive data analysis, the optimal compensation range for a News Anchor at KIRO TV falls between $39,216 and $62,131. This range takes into account factors such as experience, market demand, and the anchor’s role within the news organization.
The average salary for a News Anchor at KIRO TV stands at $48,228 per year, equivalent to a monthly salary of approximately $4,800.
Morning News Team
1. Linzi Sheldon – Weekday morning anchor/investigative reporter (Salary per year: $150,000+)
Linzi Sheldon is an esteemed member of the KIRO 7 News team, serving as the weekday morning anchor and contributing in-depth investigative reports. With a salary exceeding $150,000, Sheldon brings a wealth of experience and dedication to her role at KIRO-TV.
2. Michelle Millman – Anchor (Salary per year: $155,000)
Michelle Millman is an accomplished anchor at KIRO 7, leading the Morning and Noon shows, and boasting an impressive salary of $155,000 per year. With two Emmy awards to her name, Millman’s expertise and commitment to journalism shine through in her captivating on-screen presence.
3. Nick Allard – Meteorologist (Salary per year: $152,000)
Nick Allard, a seasoned meteorologist, joined KIRO 7 in October of 2015, assuming the role of the morning and noon meteorologist. With a salary of $152,000 per year, Allard brings a wealth of experience and a passion for weather forecasting to his role at KIRO 7.Niku Kazori
4. Niku Kazori – Weather Anchor (Salary per year: $71,300)
Niku Kazori, an accomplished weather anchor, joined the KIRO news team in March 2022, bringing her vibrant personality and meteorological expertise to the station. With a yearly salary of $71,300, Kazori is dedicated to delivering accurate and engaging weather reports to the viewers of KIRO 7.
5. Ranji Sinha – Reporter (Salary per year: $79,600)
Ranji Sinha, a seasoned reporter, embarked on his journey with KIRO 7 in August 2017. Over the years, he has made significant contributions to the network’s evening and morning newscasts, covering a wide range of stories that have shaped the Pacific Northwest. Currently, Sinha has transitioned to the Live Desk Coverage in the morning, where he skillfully tracks breaking news and develops stories in real-time.
Evening News Team
1. Aaron Wright – Anchor (Salary per year: $149,600)
Aaron Wright, an esteemed journalist with an impressive career, currently serves as an anchor at KIRO 7 News. With a strong commitment to community service and an unwavering dedication to upholding journalistic integrity, Aaron has made a significant impact in the field of news reporting. Alongside his notable achievements, he earns a well-deserved salary of $149,600 per year.
2. Elle Thomas – Reporter (Salary per year: $70,600)
Elle Thomas is a dedicated reporter and anchor at KIRO 7, bringing the latest news to viewers in the Seattle area. With a salary of $70,600 per year, Elle’s commitment to her role is evident in her engaging and informative on-air presence.
3. Gary Horcher – Anchor (Salary per year: $149,600)
Gary Horcher‘s career in journalism spans over two decades, marked by his unwavering commitment to delivering impactful stories and his ability to be present when history unfolds. Since joining KIRO 7 News in June 2003, Gary has become a familiar face to viewers, sharing his deep insights and compassionate reporting.Monique Ming Laven – Anchor (Salary per year: $149,600)
4. Monique Ming Laven – Anchor (Salary per year: $145,600)
Monique Ming Laven is an esteemed news anchor who serves as a prominent figure in KIRO 7 News. With an annual salary of $145,600 and a net worth of $1.1 million, Monique has established herself as a respected journalist in the industry.
5. Morgan Palmer – Chief Meteorologist (Salary per year: $149,600)
Morgan Palmer is the esteemed Chief Meteorologist at KIRO 7 News, providing accurate and insightful weather forecasts for weeknight editions. With an annual salary of $146,600 and a net worth of $1.7 million, Morgan has established himself as a trusted figure in the field of meteorology.
KIRO 7 News Reporters Salary
1. Bridget Chavez – Reporter (Salary per year: $89,600)
Bridget Chavez, a skilled reporter, has been an invaluable addition to the KIRO 7 news team since August 2022. With a salary of $89,600 and a net worth of $0.7 million, she has demonstrated her expertise and commitment to delivering impactful news coverage.
3. Briseida Holguin – Reporter (Salary per year: $88,800)
Briseida Holguin, a dedicated reporter, rejoined the KIRO news team in June 2022, bringing her expertise and passion for storytelling to the Evergreen state. With a salary of $88,800 and a net worth of $0.8 million, she has established herself as a valuable asset to the news industry.
- Brittany Toolis – Reporter (Salary per year: $79,600)
- Deborah Horne – Reporter (Salary per year: $77,800)
- Deedee Sun – Reporter (Salary per year: $89,900)
- Frankie Katafias – Reporter (Salary per year: $68,400)
- Gwen Baumgardner – Reporter (Salary per year: $69,500)
- Ilona McCauley – Reporter (Salary per year: $74,300)
- Jake Chapman – Reporter (Salary per year: $78,900)
- Jesse Jones – Reporter (Salary per year: $75,300)
- Kevin Ko – Reporter (Salary per year: $76,200)
- Lauren Donovan – Reporter (Salary per year: $79,600)