Denise Loder-DeLuca Net Worth 2023
Denise Loder-DeLuca is estimated to have a net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2023. She has accumulated her net worth with the versatility she has shown in each field she has worked in.
Her primary source of earnings is from her career as an actress. As she progresses in her career, her net worth is projected to rise.
Denise Loder-DeLuca Salary 2023
Denise Loder-DeLuca receives an estimated salary of $40,000 per year, she gets a monthly salary of $3,333.20. Denise Loder works as an actress.
|Year||Salary Per Year||Salary Per Month|
Denise Loder-DeLuca Biography
Denise Loder-DeLuca is an American actress who is widely known as the daughter of John Loder, a film actor and Hedy Lamarr, an Austro-Hungarian-born American actress and inventor who was a film star during Hollywood’s Golden Age.
She is also known as the wife of Larry Colton, a one-time professional baseball player who is a writer and educator in Portland, Oregon, United States.
Denise Loder-DeLuca Wiki
- Birth name: Denise Loder-DeLuca
- Date of birth: January 19, 1945
- Place of birth: Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Denise Loder-DeLuca age: 78 years (as of 2023)
- Birth sign: Capricorn
- Height: 5′ 6″
- Spouse: Larry Colton (m. 1965)
- Education: Not known
- Profession: Actress
- Salary: Over $40,000 per year
- Net worth: 3 million dollars (2023)
Denise Loder-DeLuca Age
Denise Loder is 78 years of age as of 2023, She was born on January 19, 1945, in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States. She normally celebrates her birthday with her family and close friends every year on January 19. Her zodiac sign is Capricorn.
|Denise Loder-DeLuca Age||78 years||79 years|
Denise Loder-DeLuca Height
Denise stands at an average height of 5 feet 6 inches approximately 1.68 m. Her weight, hair color, eye color, bra size, waist, and bust size will be updated as soon as the details are available.
Denise Loder-DeLuca Parents
Denise Loder is the daughter of Hedy Lamarr (mother), and John Loder (father). She was born and raised in Holmby Hills, Los Angeles, California, United States along with her two siblings Anthony Loder, and James Loder.
Denise’s mother Hedy died in Casselberry, Florida, on January 19, 2000, of heart disease, aged 85. Hedy’s son Anthony Loder spread her ashes in Austria’s Vienna Woods in accordance with her last wishes.
In the year 2014, a memorial to Hedy was unveiled in Vienna’s Central Cemetery. Hedy was married and divorced 6 times and had three children:
- Friedrich Mandl (married in 1933 and divorced in 1937), chairman of the Hirtenberger Patronen-Fabrik
- Gene Markey (married in 1939 and divorced in 1941), screenwriter and producer. Hedy adopted a child during her marriage with Markey. Hedy and Markey lived at 2727 Benedict Canyon Drive in Beverly Hills, California during their marriage.
- John Loder (married in 1943 and divorced in 1947), actor. The two had a daughter named Denise, who married Larry Colton, a writer as well as a former baseball player, and a son named Anthony, who worked for illustrator James McMullan. Anthony Loder was featured in the year 2004 documentary film Calling Hedy Lamarr.
- Ernest “Ted” Stauffer (married in 1951 and divorced in 1952), nightclub owner, restaurateur, as well as a former bandleader
- W. Howard Lee (married in 1953 and divorced in 1960), a Texas oilman “who later married film actress Gene Tierney”
- Lewis J. Boies (married in 1963 and divorced in 1965), Hedy’s divorce lawyer
Following her 6th and final divorce in the year 1965, Hedy remained unmarried for the last 35 years of her life.
Throughout her life, Hedy claimed that her first son was not biologically related as well as adopted during her marriage to Gene Markey. However, years later, Hedy’s son found documentation that he was the out-of-wedlock son of Hedy and actor John Loder, whom she later married as her third husband.
Denise Loder-DeLuca Husband
Denise is married to her lovely husband Larry Colton, a writer and former baseball player. The couple married in 1965, in the United States of America. Larry has been married a total of four times.
Larry’s daughter Wendy Colton is from his marriage to Loder, and his daughter Sarah Colton (full name: Sarah Colton Seibel) is from his marriage to Katherine Jeffcott. He has three grandchildren.
Larry is a one-time professional baseball player who is a writer and educator in Portland, Oregon, United States. Larry played as a pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies in the year 1968; a shoulder separation ended his career.
He attended Westchester High School in Los Angeles CA now Westchester Enriched Sciences Magnets well was signed as a pitcher by the Philadelphia Phillies as an undrafted free agent in the year 1964 after playing college ball at the University of California, where Larry holds the single-game strikeout record.
Larry played for the Philadelphia Phillies in 1968. He played for the Phillies farm team the Eugene Emeralds in the year 1965 when it was a Class A-Short Season Northwest League team and again in the year 1969 when it was a triple-A Pacific Coast League team. A shoulder separation ended Larry’s big league career after a single appearance in relief for the Phillies.